The UV-FCU-CL air disinfection system can be applied for air disinfection in fancoils and air handling units. (U.T.A).
For installation on FANCOIL it is sufficient to fix the supplied clips in the space between the fan and the heating/cooling battery; the lamp is inserted between the above sections and locked with the clips. Installation is simple and it is also possible to use it on already installed and working fan coils (retrofit technology on already existing systems). The supplied electronic power supply unit, which is small in size, is supplied with a plug/socket connection system that simplifies lamp replacement.
For the sanitization of the air and the radiant batteries in the air treatment units (A.T.U.) the UV-FCU-CL device directly radiates, with UV-C rays, air filters and cooling and/or humidification batteries inside the A.T.U., to avoid the formation and growth of microorganisms potentially harmful to people’s health. The use of the UV-FCU-CL represents an economical and reliable solution to stop the access of microbes to social rooms or to controlled contamination chambers, through a simple installation that is safe for the personnel, since everything is limited to an irradiation inside the AHU ducts, allowing a considerable saving in management costs and health protection from infectious diseases such as:
1) Sick Building Syndrome;
2) Legionnaires’ disease (Legionella Pneumophila – typhus of legionnaires);
3) Tuberculosis (Mycobacterium Tub.)
4) Monday or humidifier fever.
- Programmed switching on. It is possible to program the time of irradiation by means of an adjustable timer.
- Automatic switch-off. A safety system switches off the lamps in case of entry of personnel.
- Fault alarm. In case of failure of one or more lamps, a light on the panel will be activated.
- Hour counter. Management of the replacement of lamps about to run out of life.
- Automatic switch-off. A safety system switches off the lamps when personnel enter.
- Fault alarm. A warning light is switched on in the event of a fault.
- Hour counter. Control of the replacement of lamps about to run out of life.