These General Conditions may undergo changes or updates at any time by LIGHT PROGRESS (LP-USA LLC). The photos, prices, and product descriptions of the listed products on the lightprogress.com website may vary without notice.
Availability of Products
Products typically ship within 24/48 hours. Due to increased volume shipping rates, options and times will vary. Inventory on LightProgress.com will typically remain current. For orders placed we have systems in place to keep you up to speed with your order’s details.
All prices are in U.S. Dollars. No tax, shipping or handling is included in promoted proces unless explicitly stated.
Due to high volume our billing for U.S. orders has changed.
Orders under $10,000 USD, all monies owed for orders under $10,000 are invoiced at net 5 days from the time of purchase.
Orders over $10,000 USD will require a 50% payment of monies owed invoiced at net 15 days from the time of purchase. The remaining 50% owed is invoiced upon delivery of order and will be at net 15 days from the time of delivery.
Orders exceeding $50,000 USD will require a 50% payment of monies owed invoiced at net 15 days from the time of purchase. Additionally we may require at the time of purchase the remaining 50% of the order value to be escrowed by a third party and to be release upon delivery.
All customers can find a copy of the electronic invoice in the reserved area of the revenue agency website: www.agenziaentrate.gov.it
For companies, the original invoice will be available at the PEC address or SDI code provided at the time of registration, or in the reserved area of the revenue agency website.
LIGHT PROGRESS SRL certifies that its appliances are built with top quality materials, subjected to severe testing procedures and are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 24 (Twenty-four) months from the date of purchase, while warranty is valid for companies 12 (twelve) months according to current legislation.
- Minimum requirements for the validity of the guarantee. The guarantee will only be valid if the original purchase invoice is submitted by the buyer.
- Warranty limits.
The warranty excludes:
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the instructions accompanying the product at the time of purchase.
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair or replacement of parts following normal wear.
- Consumable parts • Use of spare parts or consumables that are not compatible with the product. This compatibility is guaranteed only if the products recommended by LIGHT PROGRESS SRL are used.
- Faults caused by modifications to the appliance without the consent of LIGHT PROGRESS SRL.
- Improper use of the product, falls or knocks.
- Modifications or repairs carried out by unauthorized persons.
Any defective devices must be returned carriage paid to the LIGHT PROGRESS SRL headquarters.
To return any defective materials, it is necessary to request the Return Authorization Form (RMA) by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling +39 0575 749255. Once the return form has been received, it must be completed in all its parts and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to +39 0575 789929 in order to obtain the RMA number authorizing the sending of goods to the LIGHT PROGRESS SRL warehouse.
Only the authorized goods will be accepted, otherwise it will be refused or rejected by the consignor carriage forward. The parcels must be received in FREE PORT with suitable packaging for transport. The RMA number is valid for 10 working days from the date of issue.
Shipping of Products
Due to increased volume shipping rates and options will vary. Shipping totals will be made available at time of purchase. For advanced quotes please contact email@example.com
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- In order to process a return, a customer must carry out the return procedure following the RMA model (Return Authorization Form).
The model must be completed in all its parts and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +39 0575 789929 in order to obtain the RMA number authorizing the sending of goods to the LIGHT PROGRESS SRL warehouse.
Only the authorized goods will be accepted, otherwise it will be refused or rejected by the consignor carriage forward.
The parcels must be received in FREE PORT with suitable packaging for transport. The RMA number is valid for 10 working days from the date of issue.
- The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g. accessories, spare parts, etc ...);
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, accessories, etc ...); in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging must be avoided;
- by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, LIGHT PROGRESS SRL will notify the customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- LIGHT PROGRESS SRL is not liable in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- upon arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging is damaged, LIGHT PROGRESS SRL will deduct from the refund due a percentage, however not exceeding 15% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
- Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages ascertained to the original packaging, LIGHT PROGRESS SRL will refund the customer the full amount already paid, by bank transfer, within 14 days from the return of the goods. The customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where LIGHT PROGRESS SRL ascertains:
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...);
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, LIGHT PROGRESS SRL will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Obligations of the buyer
- It is not prohibited for a buyer to misrepresent themselves or the organization they represent in the execution of an order.
- The customer undertakes, once the order process is concluded, to print and keep these general conditions, manuals and support information in which the customer has already viewed and accepted as an obligatory step in the purchase, and to print the specifications of the product being purchased.
- The guarantee of the successful completion of the payment that the customer makes with the means indicated above, is of an essential nature, so that by express agreement the customer's failure to fulfill this obligation will determine the termination of the contract by law without the need for judicial judgment, without prejudice the right of LIGHT PROGRESS to take legal action for compensation for further damage.
Contract termination and express termination clause
LIGHT PROGRESS has the right to terminate the stipulated contract by simply communicating it to the customer with adequate and justified reasons; in this case the customer will be entitled only to the refund of any sum already paid.
Shipping costs and times
Shipping costs are always free for shipments made in Italy (islands included). Shipping costs outside of Italy are calculated based on the weight and volume of the package and its destination, in any case the costs will be indicated in the documents in conjunction with the order.
Delivery times and methods
In case of payment by wire, credit card, or ACH bank transfer, LIGHT PROGRESS reserves the right to entrust the material to the courier as soon as the payment clears. Shipments are made from Monday to Friday. Delivery times are indicative as they may be subject to changes due to force majeure, related to weather, traffic problems , pandemics, traffic or ongoing strikes.
Receipt of the product
As the courier makes the delivery, the customer must verify that the package is intact, not damaged or wet and in any case conforms to the standard characteristics of a package. Any disputes must be immediately raised to the carrier, in the absence of these, the product is considered delivered correctly.
If the customer believes to have received damaged goods they must request a return to LIGHT PROGRESS by commissioning an approved carrier, the customer has direct responsibility to coordinate with the designated carrier itself and LIGHT PROGRESS must be considered exempt from any liability for loss or damage of the goods. Any storage costs of the goods at the courier, if delivery is impossible due to unavailability, are the responsibility of the buyer.
What to do if your package is damaged in transit
If there is evident damage to the packaging when unloading the goods, you can accept the package by writing "I accept with the right of reserve" on the transport document. Once the package has been opened and any damage found, it will be possible to be compensated for the damage suffered please contact us for further instructions.