ARE UV-C RAYS VISIBLE?

These lamps have an emission of around 90% over the 253.7 nm wavelength. This frequency is invisible to the human eye and has a strong germicidal power. The remaining 10% of the lamp’s emission is visible (typically appearing as a blueish light).

All ultraviolet disinfection products pose a UV radiation hazard. Use only as directed. Protect eyes and skin from exposure to UV light.